Random life catch up!
- I haven’t been on in forever! Becaaaaaaaaaaaaaause
- I have a job and moved into my own apartment!
- I’m a New England resident….. *shudders* #newyorkforever
- Work is okay. Yes, it’s okay. (I wish people would stop asking twice like they expect a more hyperbolic answer?)
- I’ve been trying to find a place with some jazz & blues nightlife or open mics, but it seems pretty impossible so far
- How do adults make friends? Kinda lonely to be honest. >.<
- Hoping to make the Rhode Island Comic Con in a few months (first ComicCon evah!) with a cosplay (first cosplay evah!)
- We’ll see how the future goes
First #selfie in the new apartment! #happySabbath #andnowthesettingofmywebshow
I’m alive! An update and a plea for info
I’ve been working for the past 2 weeks and I’m sorry that I haven’t been on but work takes most of my time and then the commute takes some more and I find myself without much energy to use the little I have left. But I’m alive!
Here’s my plea: somehow I’ve managed to binge listen through all of Janelle Monae’s work and I am obsessed (SHE’S A FREAKING GENIUS), especially with the Cindi Mayweather saga. To be brief, I need to consume everything to do with Cindi Mayweather now.If anyone has anything, send it over. Also, is there a fandom? Because I will dive in head first if there is. Thaaaaanks.
So, saying it on here so it’s officially official
I got a job (in my field after a year of searching)! And it’s out of state and I start monday so I am running all over the place trying to get stuff done. So I will probably not be on this weekend (except for my queued stuff) and won’t be on as much as before. Sorry, y’all. But YAY I’M NOT JOBLESS ANYMORE!
me: *arrives at party*
me: so who wants to talk about institutionalized racism
i need a space to sing with all my emotions and not be bothered or know that people are listening to me.
Things that need to be more affordable:
-whole, natural foods
-University (education) tuition
Things that need to be more expensive:
-processed foods that are causing the obesity rate to skyrocket
more things that need to be more affordable:
-life, in general
more things that need to be more expensive:
-fines on DUIs